Join us for your one stop shop for your passport needs. You can fill out forms, have your picture taken and the post office will mail off your paperwork. You are welcome to print out forms ahead of time and prefill them out to streamline the process. Plese bring two checks per application for payment and change as you may wish to use the copy machine on the lower level. Please be advised that it can take 6-8 weeks to receive a completed passport by mail. Any questions please call the Postal Department at 1-877-487-2778
Documents needed for the passport fair:
• First-time applicants must complete form DS-11.
• Renewal applicants must complete form DS-82.
• Evidence of Citizenship
· First-time applicants must provide a certified long form birth certificate, a
naturalization certificate or a consular report of birth abroad.
• Renewal applicants must provide their most recent passport.
• Photo copy of citizenship front and back single sided.
• Two Forms of ID
• Driver’s license or state ID and work ID or student ID
• Passport-compliant photo
• Have a photo taken at the fair. Photo services will be available for $15.
o Checks or money orders only. No credit cards.
o First-time applicants must bring two checks or money orders:
• One check or money order for the passport application fee made payable to “U.S. Department of State”
• A second check or money order for the $35 execution fee – add $15 for a photo if applicable – made payable to “Postmaster”
- Saturday, June 15, 2019
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Mary Baldwin Room, Main Level