Earn community service hours by submitting a photo, video, or other content for us to add to CPL’s social media pages! Ideas for submissions include book reviews, artwork, poetry, short stories, personal essays, photos or video of food you’ve cooked or baked, or any other creative idea you have for content. (Not all submissions will be used on our social media, and submissions including photos of people are not allowed.) Each submission will be awarded 2 community service hours.
January Social Media Challenge
For the month of January, participate in our volunteer challenges to earn community service credit! January's challenges include:
- Art: Make a fancy snowflake (cutting from paper), or draw a picture of an Abominable Snowman.
- Writing: Write a story, poem, or essay about someone who inspires you.
- Food: January is National Soup Month, so make some soup and warm your family up with piping hot bowls of comfort!
- Reading: Read a book about Martin Luther King Jr. in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 18th).
- More Reading: Celebrate A.A. Milne’s birthday (also January 18th) by reading (re-reading?) a Winnie-the-Pooh story.
- Even More Reading: Build a pillow fort and read a book inside it!
If you participate in the challenges, earn community service credit by submitting your creations so we can share them on our social media pages!
Submit HERE for the Art, Writing, and Food Challenges
Submit a 300 word book review HERE for what you read for the Reading Challenges.