Earn community service hours by submitting a photo, video, or other content for us to add to CPL’s social media pages! Ideas for submissions include book reviews, artwork, poetry, short stories, personal essays, photos or video of food you’ve cooked or baked, or any other creative idea you have for content. (Not all submissions will be used on our social media, and submissions including photos of people are not allowed.) Each submission will be awarded 2 community service hours.
May Social Media Challenge
For the month of May, participate in our volunteer challenges to earn community service credit! May’s challenges include:
- Art: It's the month of Monster MAY-hem! Draw your favorite monster, creature, or beast.
- Writing: Write a bucket list for summer- what do you hope to do this year?
- Food: May 6th is National Beverage Day, so make something fun to drink- it can be hot or cold.
- Reading: On May 4, celebrate “May the Fourth Be with You” by reading a Star Wars-inspired story!
- More Reading: Listen to an audiobook of a story you’ve read and loved.
- Even More Reading: Take a book vacation! Read a book set somewhere you would love to visit.
If you participate in the challenges, earn community service credit by submitting your creations so we can share them on our social media pages!
Submit HERE for the Art, Writing, and Food Challenges
Submit a 300 word book review HERE for what you read for the Reading Challenges.