Coding Club: Roblox (Grades 5-8)
Happy Code Club will teach students the basics of scripting in Lua to add gameplay elements like traps and other game features during this virtual event.
Prior to the start of the class:
1. Please make sure that during class you are using a Windows or Mac computer with wifi.
2. Please download Roblox Studio prior to class - This is the software we will be using and it is not the same as the Roblox game. Copy and paste this link to access Roblox Studio: https://www.roblox.com/create
3. The software does not work on Chromebooks, Smartphones, or Tablets!
4. Students can create their own account
Best for teens in grades 5-8. This program meets four times: October 6, 13, 20, & 27. Register once to attend all four sessions. You will receive a Zoom meeting link 1 hour prior to the program start time.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Cheshire Public Library.
- Dates & Times:
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, October 6, 2021
4:00pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, October 13, 2021
4:00pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, October 20, 2021
4:00pm - 5:00pm, Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- Zoom Virtual Meeting (Children's)
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)